KONA HEI HEI 19 FRAME

a little steep considering one sold for less with SIDs recently (granted £50 postage was a pisstake!)

Only one photo, £100 overpriced and the seller writes Bristol as Brizzol, I'd be tempted at £450 with better photos, but I'd never part with that sort of cash without seeing something. It's strange, because the seller obviously splits bikes, so you'd think they'd put up a few decent photos.

Pretty much what everyone here has said so far. £100 too much and no proper photo's = very risky purchase.

Bought my hei hei frame of this seller top guy and member on here.

If you email the address in the auction will send you more photos.

taffy":21o7s84e said:
a little steep considering one sold for less with SIDs recently (granted £50 postage was a pisstake!)

I'd have a guess maybe this is the same 19" frame from Yeovil and has sold the fork separately.

A King Kahuna went for about £880 recently, but it was a KK and it was an 18 inch frame. If this was an 18 inch frame, then I suspect it might have been snapped up at £550. I think the fact that only a couple of weeks ago the "market" decided that a 19 inch Hei Hei with easily £100 worth of parts, and what appeared to be original decals was worth £450, then I don't think it's unfair to say this is at least £100 or even £150 overpriced.

Interestingly no feedback has been left on the £450 frame/forks by either seller or buyer, so I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's the same frame!

Looks Like they now have a 17" King Kahuna for sale aswell

also looks like there splitting a 1999 Hei Hei (wheels and saddle on ebay now)

Back