Fat and mad does not agree with summer

videojetman":3q11ryz3 said:
I think this thread has been well and truly hi jacked.
A lot of people using it as a platform for forcing their own points.
Some using a whole essay to make a simple point.

I for one hope Alison can find a way of enjoying this lovely summer weather we are having.
After all isn't this what the thread is all about.

Thanks, my threads do go a bit wrong sometimes :facepalm: people get wrapped up in opinions and sometimes Jethro Tull :D

But I appreciate those that genuinely care, and I thank you and to all that have PM'd me.

technodup":3q11ryz3 said:

Pardon?

Alison

I think he's been less over reactive than you lot :roll: sorry I'm to old for text speak. I like real words

Alison

technodup":39k9kala said:
FFS lighten up just this once. You know exactly what I mean.

My remark was entirely tongue between cheeks.

Now Alison, go out in the dark if you must.

Wear all black clothing and keep away from the lamp light.

Obviously avoid busy roads in this garb.

We can't have people who do not adhere to artificially hyped 'ideals' out there offending the eye of folks like Techno, can we?

highlandsflyer":2l2jshwt said:
technodup":2l2jshwt said:
FFS lighten up just this once. You know exactly what I mean.

My remark was entirely tongue between cheeks.

Now Alison, go out in the dark if you must.

Wear all black clothing and keep away from the lamp light.

Obviously avoid busy roads in this garb.

We can't have people who do not adhere to artificially hyped 'ideals' out there offending the eye of folks like Techno, can we?

I've been offending people since nursery, that's probably why i painted that blonde plaited kid's hair black at nursery, she desreved it :D

I was skinny till my 40's and was very prejudiced against fat people, I've since learned then that I think it is diet and exercise simples. believe me I have suffered so severely that I was starving I was eating only two slices of cheap white bread a day and I was doing that for many months before I felt any effects, true I nearly lost my teeth, I struggled to swallow and I had to beg for food from a friend to survive, to get to that stage still took months, balanced diets where you get the right vitamins, minerals and proteins will not lead to malnutrition if you cut down the calories, you have to miss out on the essentials to be malnourished so no good nutritious diet will lead to this, under any circumstances, fat people like me are fat because they don't take care of themselves just like diabetics who do not control their sugar levels because it does not fit in with their frivolous lifestyles, even though they risk so much more that obese people do.

Alison

Isaac_AG":1s5kn4e2 said:
balanced diets where you get the right vitamins, minerals and proteins will not lead to malnutrition if you cut down the calories, you have to miss out on the essentials to be malnourished so no good nutritious diet will lead to this, under any circumstances

If you are taking in more calories than you need, given your lifestyle or exercise regime for example, by definition it is not a 'balanced' diet. The calorific components are nourishment as well as any other. So many people make this mistake, assuming you need to go all out cutting intake as well as upping exercise levels.

Back