Just seen a guy who looks like a hippo ....with tattoo's

Re: Just seen a guy who looks like a hippo ....

Worst one ive seen was on a really nice young chap i used to work with, BUT got his chocolate brown labrador's head on his cheast.....its looks like the Simsons dog, '' santa's little helper''.......very bad tattooist :oops: :oops:

highlandsflyer":jdzh3fnn said:
Jakey bird with tattoo you say? Or has she been saving Charlie on his proctology bills?
More of a horse than a hippo tbh. Although I wouldn't put it past Charlie, the dirty bastard.

technodup":2a5bdqq9 said:
Women with tattoos belong in the circus.

Well, there's a lovely generalisation. Many thanks. Whilst everyone is entitled to their own opinions, there is absolutely no need to be openly offensive. And how is it that tattoos on men are fine but on women it makes them 'jakey' - whatever that means.
As you may have guessed, I do have tattoos and I have had all of them for a number of years. I don't, however, have them on my 'cheast'.
When I had my first done (about 35 years ago), it was rare for women to have tattoos and I certainly experienced some bigoted attitudes but I would have expected this sort of attitude to have died out with the ark. Clearly not.
I think you would be very surprised how many women have tattoos but who choose not to display them - so I'm not sure how you can generalise about all those same women belonging in a circus.
Now, I must get back to the kitchen..... ;)

I actually find some women look very attractive with tattoos,
I never got a tattoo, if I did it would have to have a very personal meaning,
I see too many people just filling their bodies with pointless scribbles.
But a persons body is theirs to do as they wish.
The other day I saw a young man with over stretched ear lobes, looks awful in my opinion.

Salsprocket":1qdpv6vu said:
I think you would be very surprised how many women have tattoos but who choose not to display them - so I'm not sure how you can generalise about all those same women belonging in a circus.
I wouldn't. Virtually every bird I've seen in the scud has had some pointless drawing on them somewhere; jelly babies, paw prints, dolphins, Chinese lettering, you name it. I wasn't being offensive, if I was I'd have said freak show.

They're equally shit on men btw (mmm, Celtic scrawl, how original), although tradition dictates it wouldn't qualify them for the circus.

I saw someone with a list of names (around 5) on them the other day. No idea if it was their kids or previous partners or what!

Shopping list ?...........milk, bread, beer, fags, lotto.......

Back