Marin Team Titanium F.R.S.

Re: Marin Team Titanium F.R.S., 1993, 19"

mm lovely . alas poverty has struck again~!

mikeyb":3tdj7sey said:

Great bike but sadly outside my budget. Out of interest, who are using to ship from Germany to UK? I ask as there seems a general reluctance from German sellers to ship.

Good luck with the sale.

Mark.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi Mark

Shipping is from Switzerland via post.ch (Swiss post) which is expensive but certainly not impossible. Note that import duties will apply as Switzerland is non-EU.

Cheers,

Mike

Cool bike and good luck for sale…

Is it a Barflex carbon swissmade handlebar ?

Westfailure":1qpzvzqq said:
mikeyb":1qpzvzqq said:

Great bike but sadly outside my budget. Out of interest, who are using to ship from Germany to UK? I ask as there seems a general reluctance from German sellers to ship.

Good luck with the sale.

Mark.

If you are looking for a first rate courier from Europe to the uk (any country) I use www.parcel.ie I've found them to be really good each time and the cost is reasonable. :cool:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back