Worse Ebay Bike picture?

Here's a very detailed one:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Agressor- ... 19def0853b

$(KGrHqN,!rMFGlb1RbFnBRtPuBQ4C!~~60_12.JPG

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
what you've never deliberately taken a bad picture to hide a major defect?

nah me neither :LOL:

looks like a whole 0.3mp phone camera right there.

Coz it's a cheap clunker and he knows the better the picture, the worse it will look!

A couple of weeks back a guy was selling a cheapo silly full-suss clunker with a wierd shaped frame and with cheap fake Kona stickers on it. His description said something like "Nice bike, great condition blah blah.. and fitted with Kona stickers so if you buy it your mates will think you've bought a Kona". I couldn't resist... i wrote him saying what a great idea and if he puts Ferrari stickers on his Austin Metro it will look like a Ferrari. He didn't reply. :LOL:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back