Pro cycling chat and Road CC Fantasy Cycling thread 2013

It's strange, but Sky seemed to be doing most of the work in the peloton today, without actually appearing interested in chasing down the breakaway (and why would they be?) . Was this just a display of unity, showing they're up for it tomorrow?

I never saw todays stage but I'd hazard a guess that they wanted to keep Froome out of danger, ie crashes and were on hand in case any of the GC guys bolted.

Grannygrinder":3q6qgnmv said:
I think Froome should be full of riding tomorrow, he certainly didn't light any fires today :roll:

Why on earth would froome be doing much today? Tomorrow is where the race will be shaped.the time gaps will more likely be in minutes not seconds

I wrongly thought Contador had taken time out of Froome today, must pay attention :roll:

Big stage today :cool:

I'm building my shed until lunchtime then MotoGP(come on Cal) and then the Tour until teatime :D

off to a barbeque this afternoon, but you can bet i'll ask for the telly to be on

not really doing well in terms of transfers. I don't think i know enough about the riders yet to make educated guesses, so content to make the odd change here and there. good day on friday with Cav winning, but not great y'day

:D Cannondale won a watch with Sagan! Seemingly he's only moderately paid compared to the rest of the star riders.

I'm hoping for a move from Schlek and Rolland today.

Back