Serotta T-Max 1992

bigkahoona

Dirt Disciple
Hi!

This is one of my first posts here, I'm more the quiet reader ;)
I want to show you my Serotta T-Max from 1992, some of you might recognize it :) That's the frame Sithlord sold 1-2 months ago (many thanks fella!)

I've built it up (almost) without anodized parts, I wanted to emphasize the elegant look of the frame. So it became no flashy or screaming colorful bike which was sort of standard in this era.

This is a gentleman's bike, or as Elev12k already stated, a bike for the connaisseur. :)

Let the pics tell what i can't express with words...

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Hope you like it!

(And if you have a Syncros seatpost 26,8mm in silver or made from titanium in your shed, please let me know ;) )

Cheerio!

Chris :)

EDIT:
Updated build on page 2.

Last edited:
Thats nice.

Clean and fresh.

(can you get some bar end plugs please though, I'm having images of core taken from leg!)

Thank you all!

can you get some bar end plugs please though, I'm having images of core taken from leg!
I've got some here, but i don't like the look of it ;)

Nice classy build, looks like new.
The frame and forks are in really good shape, the rest of it is(was ;)) NOS or ridden only a few years. I polished and cleaned everything and that's the result :)
One factor for "newish" look are the Timbuk II tires, which are from http://www.firstflightbikes.com/.

The ride is really phenomenal, the only things that differ it from modern rides are the forks and the Paul Stoplights ;)

Back