And today I did......

Hi guys
A quite morning and I finally found a editing program to sort these go pro files from Aviemore national. Still not great and best in normal mode not full screen but shows those that weren't there, what a cracking ride it was.
Hope your all having a good weekend. Haven't done too much myself but hopefully out later on the Pugsley, its been a week or so. Have been pretty much riding my Trucker last few weeks. Had a good ride round part of the coast and up to Dunnet Head last Sunday evening and a few little runs. Last was on Friday as I had the day off so rode into Thurso to meet Heather and Caleb for a coffee and cake :) I meandered round the countryside on the way in but still only about 28 miles.
I was supposed to be doing the Strathpuffer lite this weekend but as much as I was up for it I couldn't afford it this month.
Cheers
Jamie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nnb95FHS ... e=youtu.be

Brilliant Jamie! Makes me want to go fat biking again. I think that's the first time I've saw the ZZ footage.

Great footage Jamie. So jealous I missed it but looking to do some of the loop later in the summer.
Went out for a wee ride this morning the hopped on the Ducati up to the Scottish Transport Extravaganza at Glamis Castle. Some amazing old cars and motorbikes as well as some true retrobikes. I'll start a separate thread once I've uploaded the photos.

As for an assault on Mt Keen I'm free (I think) the first 2 weekends in August. That said, my Glen Doll loop is probably more interesting from a riding point of view, it just doesn't quite break the mythical 3000ft, although if we're feeling fit we could throw in an up and back on Broad Cairn which we pass anyway. Also seen a 5 Munro route starting at Loch Muick (Ballater).

Thanks for video Jamie, reminds me how much I enjoy the tracks/paths in Cairngorms.

As to what I did today, well I'm just back from hospital getting a dog bite on hand fixed. A wee bit of a mess, big bandage.
Was working on my car and my neighbour drove past, I went to speak to him so he rolled down passenger window, I leaned forward about to put hands on door when this feckin dug jumped up from footwell, barked and bit me on middle and ring finger knuckles. Blood gushing, swearies word shouting, feckin angry as eff. Neighbour was baby-sitting it for his employer as they were at T-in-the-Park. Will be having a word with them and probably the Police so that it is on record, think I've had experience of this dog before, not biting but aggressive barking.

If that had been a child it would have been their face at that level, if it had been my daughter, the dog would be dead already. No tolerance for dogs any more, had one for 12 years from 10 to 22yo but dogs should not be biting humans, feck the "you were in his space" or "oh, it's never done that before" pish. They bite once, that's their last chance, again, they should be dead, better that than child being disfigured or worse mauled. No more.
And calm.

Sorry you got bit OCP, has happened to me twice but I forgave both dugs.

Probable cause may well be the heat, makes everything a bit mad, the riots in N.Ireland being and example.

Anyhoo, today I fitted NOS Michelin Wildgripper lites to my White Lightnin'. They're the tan wall green tread variety from the bike station for £20 the pair, bargaintastic, only some slight cracking. The bike really does look like a retro lurid explosion in a paint factory now :LOL:

Hi guys
Sounds like everyones been busy.
Dyna, those downward facing shots were unintentional as I hadn't put the right screw in the helmet strap to keep it tight. It might also have had some better shots from earlier except at the start I was actually turning it off instead of on and vice versa :oops: . Getting better each time I use it. Its all good fun ;)
Jamie

Back