Very very freaky thing just happened

I did fart in a northerly direction earlier, thats probably what did it :LOL:

But on a serious note, definately ghosts!!!! :LOL:

RobMac":2q8qb4bc said:
Alison its just incase the neighbours smell the funny cigarettes :shock:
:mrgreen:
Better than the smell of burning rubber like at yours ;) aye, you have had to dispose of that gimp suit really damn quickly :shock:

Isaac_AG":2q8qb4bc said:
I'm more worried that your in a sealed house with no windows open in this weather :shock: you got air-conditioning or something?

Alison

Tip for keeping youre house cool in summer.
If you open the windows then the temperature outside will equalize and the house will be as hot as outside.Your house is a concrete box and concrete/brick etc is an excellent insulator and most houses are 2 layer leaving an air gap in between and we all know what a good insulator air itself is. The house will on the north facing side will be very cool nearly cold in fact and to avoid the sun causing radiation to heat up your carpets and furnishing you keep your curtains and blinds closed.

RobMac":3unz2ms1 said:
The only spirits Dyna-ti has come in a bottle :mrgreen:

You sure have it in for him :D funny backie, drinking :roll: how does he get on his bike and ride without falling off, of course I believe everything you say :D

Alison

Isaac_AG":1viw4otq said:
RobMac":1viw4otq said:
The only spirits Dyna-ti has come in a bottle :mrgreen:

You sure have it in for him :D funny backie, drinking :roll: how does he get on his bike and ride without falling off, of course I believe everything you say :D

Alison

Youve just given him ammunition. I know full well whats coming next :LOL:

Getting back to the OP's subject.
What I think it was is ....................... the grease in the B/B warming up and in doing so its let the cranks move due to a weight imbalance between the two crank arms probably it was the drive side that started the movement (weight of the chain rings) anti chain suck pin on the back of the big ring or the ramp teeth on the back of the rings :?

Quite elementary actually :facepalm:

Your probably along the right lines Rob :? except the bikes been on the stand all day and the bb is as warm as its likely to get
Any weight imbalance would have sorted itself out the first time
If you consider i Spun the cranks, then walked away. As ive spun them quite fast they'd naturally take a bit of time to slow down to the point where one of the arms wouldnt be able to reach the apex and the momentum would carry it back down and around. Each time the energy slowly dissipating out of it till it settles to a stop.

Then approximately an hour later it decided to do one more revolution.
Maybe go with stupot on this one and its the BB thats wearing out. maybe sticking at a point near the end of its cycle(no pun) WELL DONE StuPot :D You win..
Nothing.

All these theories. Why can't you just accept the truth?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 183
Back