Lycra Shorts

Anyone have a pair of these ? http://www.wiggle.co.uk/altura-attack-w ... 34-shorts/
Sure no good for this weather but you know what the uk is like :LOL:
I love my 3/4 endura singletrack shorts to bits and they are worn daily from about may through to September, but especially in the later and earlier months when theres more chance of being caught out in a sudden squall i could do with something waterproof/resistant butt not full length which is just too sweaty.

scottmac":1jdzbuid said:
Endura have crap customer service and their clothes don't last.

So speaks an ex-Endura wearer.

Funny how experiences can be so different, my other half only ever buys Endura now, has for quite a few years loves them and they've lasted better than anything previous, he wouldn't buy anything else now. Never had to deal with customer services though.

Alison

rosstheboss":wg16o7tm said:
DHB on Wiggle...

^^^ This ^^^

I like the Team Wiggle bib shorts, but I'm not sure if they are still making them in black and white.

I also have the equivalent dhb shorts, but they are not as robust and the padding is thinner; strange when you consider that dhb make both shorts and that they are (or were) pretty much the same price.

I have gore bib shorts that are xl and very comfortable. In fact I forgt I was wearing them!

The History Man":z73xxmfj said:
I have gore bib shorts that are xl and very comfortable. In fact I forgt I was wearing them!

Suddenly you had to check that you were not naked? :D

Alison

No, that's when I forget I'm wearing them because I forgot to wear them! Gore bib shorts, better than an 18 hour girdle.

The History Man":2dvzd9nd said:
No, that's when I forget I'm wearing them because I forgot to wear them! Gore bib shorts, better than an 18 hour girdle.

:LOL: :LOL:

Alison

It's all your fault I wear skin tight Lycra that supports my 'exploits' in hot sweaty punishing conditions.

The History Man":3es1aaao said:
It's all your fault I wear skin tight Lycra that supports my 'exploits' in hot sweaty punishing conditions.

My hubby exactly :facepalm:

Alison

Back