Very very freaky thing just happened

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
My cranks have just turned by themselves. :shock: :shock:

Ive got the bike on the stand with the wheels and chain off, in prep for polishing and a wheel change.
Its been sitting on the stand for a good hour,by itself, doing nothing. I had been spinning the cranks to check out a bend in the outer ring but that was the hour ago and ive been sitting gaming since(commitment eh?).
Im sitting here at the desk and the bike is hanging 7' away. I have no windows open and the house is pretty much sealed.

Then for no apparent reason the cranks spun a full turn then started the rocking back and forth as they do with the chain off. ( im now glancing at it all the time to see it it does it again :shock: )

OK thinking it could have swung on the pendulum till it settled before, but it runs really smoothly and it couldnt have finished settling with the weight at the top :? So what caused it to turn a full turn. Perfectly balanced maybe?? A fly settles and that sends the weight down,it carries over the top but without force behind it(flew away) it cant complete a 2nd turn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVSRm80WzZk :shock: :shock:

:mrgreen:

Looking for the lost crank..................

Attachments

• ghost.jpg
    ghost.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 670
I'm more worried that your in a sealed house with no windows open in this weather :shock: you got air-conditioning or something?

Alison

What do you know about the history of your bike? It is clearly a ghost. The question is if he is friendly or not....

Latest posts

Back