1989(?) Offroad Pro Am - FINISHED

Re: 1989(?) Offroad Pro Am

Cor blimey mate :shock: I was just wondering what had happened to this one ...a truely crackalakin job Caspar.

Ant :D

btw who did the paint ?

That's a beauty Caspar. You've got all sorts of loveliness going on at the moment :D

Thanks fellas.

Yes, it's been repainted (pearl white and Peugeot blue). I took the plunge as the frame is just the right size for my missus, so it's a keeper (unless Ant’s wife is bored of the Funk Force GS yet… ;) ). We went out yesterday for ride and apart from some cable adjustment for the rear mech it ran without fault and the elastomers in the stem seem to work really well (although they’re a little soft for me).

To my shame, she hasn't even had the chance to get bored of it yet mate......i will definately, definately try and get it done before Christmas.......probably

Swede":1fltdf32 said:
unless Ant’s wife is bored of the Funk Force GS yet… ;) ). [/i]

What a job ! A real restoration : cleaning, respraying… until the little detail of the decals :cool:

Antstark":2en4pcrh said:
To my shame, she hasn't even had the chance to get bored of it yet mate......i will definately, definately try and get it done before Christmas.......probably

Swede":2en4pcrh said:
unless Ant’s wife is bored of the Funk Force GS yet… ;) ). [/i]

I can wait... ;)

Latest posts

Back