Lycra Shorts

WD Pro

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I am after some cheap Lycra shorts, I am not botherd what brand but they must be :

• Black.
• Padded.
• Have leg grippers.

Any recomendations ?

Cheers,

WD :D

Gore or endura. What size waist are you? Went through this myself a few months ago ;)

Those cheap DHB look quite good / get good reports.

The cheap Lusso (CRC) look better and get a better rating than the cheap Endura (also at CRC).

I had to go and check my waist as I normally prefer pants to be a bit loose / baggy / comfy. I buy 36" but an honest (no sucking in !) measurement is also 36" yet Levi's etc can be pulled down with no belt and no un buttoning - go figure ?! :LOL:

If it makes a difference / helps with sizing, I am 5,9 / 13 stone / fairly solid build. I have some Endura Humvee's (or whatever they are called) that fit well, without being tight (i.e. no overhang !) that are XL.

WD :D

Endura = random sizing.

I've got 3/4 length leggings in xl and s, they both fit. Leg warmers in xl that cuts the blood flow to my legs off. :/

I like the quality of endura you should be an xl and the same for gore if you're 36 waist. You'd need to try some on to be sure though

I like Lusso stuff. Sounds like an exotic Italian brand but they are made in Manchester. Have two pairs of bib shorts and a few tops and they are very very good.

Back