when moddifying your car goes wrong?

"the car will need to be trailored away!!!"

Never has a truer word been spoken :D

Never ceases to amaze me how much these people spend on cars like this – I appreciate that we (retrobikers) might indulge our interests through the application of wallet from time to time, but damn. What was this guy thinking? Was he even thinking at all???

One man's arse is another man's art I suppose

I think Retrobike saved me from modifying cars, although i'd like to think mine were always much more tastefully done :LOL:

Young, stupid and doesn't know when to stop springs to mind :roll: :roll: :roll:

I'd hate to see his Christmas Tree each year...:LOL:

Any good car mod should look like it was done in the factory and be subtle - Less is more :cool:

I was into the modified car scene once, I bought a 93 RS2000 for 4k spent another 3k on the engine, suspension, etc, etc. I had it 4 years then one night i left it out in the rain and it rotted away bloody ford shite, Sold it for £500 scrap, Lesson learned :oops:

Never touched the bodywork though :cool:

Tallpaul":3vkajz8j said:
I might post some before and after pics of my old SEAT Leon Cupra later, let you decide :LOL:

Go on then....Cupra's look pretty cool as they are though, maybe just a spring/rim change would set one off sweet.

Back