Raleigh Titanium Dyna-Tech Diablo For Sale

Crafnant

Retro Newbie
Hi, I have here my old Raleigh Dyna-Tech Diablo for sale.

The bike has been well used back in the day, riding the trails around N.Wales, including the Marin trail when it very first opened. Frame is in good condition although has some scratches and paintwork chips. Components are mostly original including Shimano Dia Comp cantilever brakes, Deore (LX I think) shifters and Shimano drivetrain.

This bike has been sat in our garage, unused for the last 10 years and will require some TLC to get it back into top condition. Would advise that hubs may need attention, will certainly need a new seat, chain, and probably tires which are the original 1.95 profile. Original Dyna-Tech seat tube has some surface corrosion. This is therefore more of a small project than a roadworthy machine.

Bike is located in Llandudno, North Wales and you would need to collect with cash on collection.

£60 ono. Open to sensible offers, and please let me know if you have any questions.

Andy

Attachments

• IMG_1148.JPG
    IMG_1148.JPG
    185.4 KB · Views: 1,179
Hello and welcome to the site

Please take a couple of minutes to read the forum rules ^^^^

The bike needs a fixed price please ;)

Welcome to the site.

As above, please have a look at the forum rules.

Locking this thread for the time being. Please PM myself or another moderator when you have a price in mind. Then we can unlock your thread.

Thanks

Frame measures 47cm from middle of bottom bracket to top of seat tube - so it roughly equates to an 18" frame size I would guess. As mentioned before this is a bit of a project - various bits will need replacing, polishing, cleaning, touching up etc, therefore ideal for someone who wants to restore a bike.

Back