Your wrong!

It not even legal to have no official name!

I considered this recently. Deedpol won't do it, and even if it's possible to change abroad somewhere to have no name, then come back, I cant get a UK Passport to return with no name.

If I had a child and didn't register a name, social services would choose one in 3 months.

(any advice on this would be much appreciated , but I need to live in the UK <3 )

battyfreezer":2y1dwtui said:
It not even legal to have no official name!

I considered this recently. Deedpol won't do it, and even if it's possible to change abroad somewhere to have no name, then come back, I cant get a UK Passport to return with no name.

If I had a child and didn't register a name, social services would choose one in 3 months.

(any advice on this would be much appreciated , but I need to live in the UK <3 )
I wonder if you could register a sound as a name?
I have narrowed my list down for the forthcoming offspring.
1. Barnaby-leeeroy xenomorph (its down with the kidz to misspell names now right?) for a boy.
2. Trinity Rose mountainbike for a girl.
3. Gary Fisher for either.
4. A sound something that sounds a bit like clearing ones throat.
5. nothing, putting the social services to the test and subsequently suing them for breaching my and the brat's human rights
Maybe I should start a poll

wow..I like the sound idea, but I think they woiuld abstract it as letters

I know that I'm somehow on a bike forum but "2. Trinity Rose mountainbike" this gave a literal LOL.

You could have a go with Trinity Rooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooose mountainbike

and insist that it is official sounded for 15 secs

or :D

Back