Fife and Tayside rides thread

Re: East Coast Rides Thread

no can do from me mate, will be up in aviemore for the start of a fortnights camping/hill walking/cycling.

Rob, clubby or mikee might be out thataways though.

if not definately another time!

Bollocks edit.
Sorry just remembered T in the park is this weekend. Avoiding that general area like the plague.
If you fancy some proper mountains up the Angus glens give me a shout.

firedfromthecircus":1vkerid4 said:
RobMac":1vkerid4 said:
It'll make no difference just immediately around Kinross.

What aboot the bridge? Will that no be a ball ache?

Nah no really, the come via Kinncarden & the Forth steady all day and theres the ones coming from the north, Kinross will be mental. I had a workshop in the Crook of Devon for about 4 years so I've witnessed it first hand.

The roads close to Kinross can be busy, some of the minor ones have even been closed off unless you actually live there.
Just avoid going near Kinross, there's always alternative roads you can use.
We live 4 miles from Balado which is on other side of Kinross from us and we can hear it no problem, a constant thumpy drone.
No wonder the people who live really close get free tickets.

Gairney Bridge in roond the corner from Old_coyote_pedaller :LOL:

And Tea in the Park traffic won't bother you there.

firedfromthecircus":8tb4khly said:
old_coyote_pedaller":8tb4khly said:
The roads close to Kinross can be busy, some of the minor ones have even been closed off unless you actually live there.
Just avoid going near Kinross, there's always alternative roads you can use.
We live 4 miles from Balado which is on other side of Kinross from us and we can hear it no problem, a constant thumpy drone.
No wonder the people who live really close get free tickets.

Anywhere near Gairney bridge?

Yup, but dinnae listen tae Rob, "Gairney bridge!
If I was you I'd get off at J4 then head for Knockhill then drive straight past it heading for Powmill and Gairney Bridge is just on the northern outskirts of Powmill. From memory :roll: is there no a horsey kinda thing in there mmmmmm." :LOL:
He's been here a few times but disnae know where he's been. :cool:
See Rob ah quoted ye before ye deleted it. :mrgreen:

Was in Kinross this morning and couldn't keep my eyes on the road, too many short shorts on view. :oops:

I got mixed up with Gairney Burn you auld bugger I used to do work along that way and many others in the area but that was 10 years ago.

e14414.gif

Aye nuthin gets past me, well at least when am no on the bike.

Back