Campagnolo 50th group

Just a thought - what is the depreciation if you buy the groupset in it's box and then fit it to a bike?

Richard

TGR":17n635pl said:
Just a thought - what is the depreciation if you buy the groupset in it's box and then fit it to a bike?

Richard

If you bought a NOS group for say £2500 I suspect you'd blow £1000 on your first ride ...

Hi Montello,

Thanks for that. Very interesting Mr Bond! Expensive first ride indeed. If i get one i will keep it in the box then!!

Hard luck in the rBotM - i still think your Pina is the one to gauge all other restorations against.

Richard

I doubt that will sell.

The most expensive eBay 50th part I've seen is a 3TTT 50th pano stem that went for $475. It was nice but ....

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Montello":23yrvagu said:
ColnagoC59":23yrvagu said:
Montello":23yrvagu said:
Nice one, did you manage to find a dust cap tool?

BTW I messaged that guy on eBay about those crank caps and he said they were repros ...

Yes you can still buy them, link to one currently on ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOOL-Campagno ... 1463wt_889

I ment the one with a 50th logo that came as part of the groupset.

If you could find one it would go for a fortune

Back