Hope XC/517 disc wheel + Nos 517 36H rim Reduced again.

rumblytripod

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Cleaned out the garage and here is the result. payments by Paypal gift or you cover the fees. Prices include P+P. Offers welcome, Possibly interested in a 165mm shock for trades.
Please reply here if sending PM so everyone knows whats going on. Photobucket link for bigger/more pics here: http://s648.photobucket.com/user/rumblytripod/library/

Hope XC 6 bolt disc hub/Mavic 517 rim with black DT Revolution spokes. 32H. Mint condition, braking surface unused. Tyre not included.

£49 delivered. Now £45 Now £40

Matching Nos Mavic 517 rim. 36H

£20 delivered or £15 if bought with above wheel. Now £17.50 or £10

Want this gone as it's in a big pile in the middle of my garage floor so offer away. Try me for any swaps etc.
First up is a job lot of bits. Not going to split for one item as i can't be bothered posting single items. May split into batches if no initial interest. If your local to Blackburn you can pick up what you want. Everything pictured. Highlights Include:
9 cassetes and possibly some spares. 2 of 11-28 M737 XT, 2 11-32 an 11-23, an 11-34 which I'm pretty sure is a 9sp M750 XT.
4 front mechs, deore, lx and 1 M750 XT.
A set of Avid Arch rival V brakes. A early Hope disc brake lever.
6 bars, 8 stems, 2 seatposts, 4 sets of pedals 4 sets of bare end and a pile of scewers.
3 brake rotors including 1 Hope 180mm rotor.
Loads of alloy and carbon spacers.
A Fox Shock pump, Race face BB.
Last but not least is a Shimano Sharkfin :)
Lets say £100, now £85 delivered. Now £70 SOLD

Earlier Hope XC hub/ Mavic 517 rim. 5 bolt with spider and hope rotor. Excellent condition, braking surface unused.
£35 delivered.SOLD

Also got a Sram Pg-990 11-32 casstte with red spider. Excellent condition but no red locking but will include a new one off a 970 casstte.
£23 delivered. SOLD

Ta.

Re: Job lot + Hope/Mavic wheels. Cassettes bars stems mechs

Hi

Interested in the avid arch rivals if you do any splits")

Is the xt front mech 31.8 and bottom pull by any chance
If it is how much if i collect with the arch rivals

Do you consider any swaps on the ahead spacers, bar ends, skewers and possibly the deore lx vbrake of It is a set for one wheel???

dirtydozen":2p77w755 said:
Is the xt front mech 31.8 and bottom pull by any chance
If it is how much if i collect with the arch rivals

The mech is 34.9 and top pull I'm afraid.

SJB7810":2p77w755 said:
Hi

Interested in the avid arch rivals if you do any splits")
I have someone interested in the lot but no payment as yet. post is high for packet size so say £20 but prefer to try and sell as a lot as I'm a lazy bugger and can get the lot collected by a courier.

paulvandermoolen":2p77w755 said:
Do you consider any swaps on the ahead spacers, bar ends, skewers and possibly the deore lx vbrake of It is a set for one wheel???
Not really unless you have a 165mm rear shock or a set of 100+ forks.

Also small reduction on wheel price.
Cheers

Re: Reduced again,Job lot+Hope/Mavic wheels.Cassettes bars s

I like the idea of your job lot... Just waiting to hear back from a (very) local to me courier.

Re: Ritchey Z Max WCS pair of Tyres + Hope XC/517 wheel + ri

A pair of Ritchey Megabite Z max WCS 2.1 folding skinwall. Good condition still got rubber trim on side knobs. Just off to photo.
£50 the pair delivered.

Interested pending photos please :cool:

Back