BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hello everyone,

This is my dads listing, as poor as it is.

I told him that I could look on here to see if there was any interest.

Its a 1999 dark green, not forest green as used on the earlier lava domes. Its the Humu 7 with a Shimano Nexus 7 speed hub, rear hub brake and front V-brake. It has the original Kona Enter and Exit tyres. The bike has not been used much.

iirc everything is original including bars/stem/seatpost/saddle.

The bike is really good condition considering its age with a few minor scratches/chips. No dents. A few brown bolts thats all.

I will hurry him to send me some pictures so that I can post them on here.

Considering the £450 price paid and the little use, also that a 99 humu single speed sells for around £100 I think this should be around £150.

Collection from the Isle of Wight or courier if you want.

Thanks

Obviously no pics to look at yet but that sounds like a good price to me. I'd be having a go for it if I didn't already have a 95

Thank you! Feel free to post a few shots on here to - I think there might be some good interest if it's a good as it sounds. Any ideas on the frame size?

I think it might be 18" ;-) (your Dad just answered my question on ebay) :LOL:

image.jpg

Back