Nishiki E-stay mountainbike Deore DX/XT 1993 SPLITTING

dalecooper

Senior Retro Guru
I'm offering for sale my 1993 Nishiki e-stay mountainbike (still don't know which modell... :oops: ) Due to sizing problems i can't ride it :cry: Bike is 51 cm and equipped with Deore DX crankset, hubs, brakes.pedals Front and rearderailleur are Deore XT. Wheels are Mavic 261CD rims fitted with original Panaracer Smoke tyres in black. Shifters are also Deore XT. Saddle is a Turbo gel one,gel is still intact! Bike rides very good for its age (20 years old...) and looks very good in my opinion!
If it's not been sold as a complete bike i'm willing to split the parts.My price is 160 euro. (This includes 10 euro shipping other 10 euro is for my account)Questions, remarks, offers send me a PM. Thanks for watching!

Re: For sale Nishiki E-stay mountainbike Deore DX/XT 1993

I really like this, do you have a price in mind.....

Can I have 2nd dibs if mooster passes on this?

PM incoming.

Hi. Its forum rules that for sale items need a price. Your thread will be locked by moderators otherwise.
Whilst offers below your guide price are an acceptable thing to ask for if an item is not selling within your timescale, posting no price and asking for offers is not acceptable.
This is not an auction forum.

Its a lovely bike you have and I wish you luck with your sale.
Thank you.

hey Dale,

Raymond is correct, we have a few rules which are in the big yellow banner at the top of the sale section, the main one being "all adverts need a price"

the reason for this is it stops threads dragging out a discussion on the price and also ebay is an auction site we are not. please add a fixed price by editing your original post then PM me or one of the other Mods and your thread will be unlocked.

cheers

jon :)

All pm's answered price added. Thank Jon for the quick help!

Back