Retrobike National Series Rd 4: North York Moors ~ 21/07/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Retrobike National Series Rd 4: North York Moors ~ 21/07

I've gone from every ride bar one to none so far this year. :-(

Can't make this one I'm afraid. :-(

Lovely ride last year in this area, well worth the trip for anyone thinking about it. Have fun!!

OMG, thought the Kili--oo--ee--aa hoo would be having a dance on't moors bob, never mind mate, there will be another chance ;)

Twenty miles of mtb heaven this ride, nothing too demanding and picture perfect. can't wait!!

Be nice to see Nodding dog too.

:)

Aye, don't forget all your swaps, karma, stuff to flog and trade etc...jumble is the law! ;)

Looks like it's going to be a beatiful weekend, high pressure in charge and all that. The camping aspect will be fantastic, sleep under the stars i reckon. :) Camp fire songs such as...B.I.N.G.O and "I'd like to teach the world to sing".

Ready for the ride now. How many more sleeps?

What's the arrangement for the BBQ. Is someone bringing a big grill or something?

I don't want to bring food only to have it thrown in the bin hehe

Just got my gear ready and got updated as to the camp site location in Crompton...

Who's camping tomorrow night?

My head is in a serious mess.....how the hell did I think it was THIS WEEKEND !"!!!

Thanks for reminding me Fluffychicken !!

oh you muppet. :LOL:

practice pack for next weekend is what I thought.

I'll be up the friday* trebz, I think it's bring your own BBQ/grill (just in case) as I forget who has the large ones.
Pub does sell cooked food (expensive iirc)

This is the field
http://goo.gl/maps/TDcZR

*unless something drastic happens

SLM racing is planning to bring a BBQ/ burner and fridge. If I've got room I might bring my Tornado stove :cool: for decent morning coffee. I think it has been Mr Lee who has had the half oil drum barbecue in previous years but I don't know if he is coming to this one.
T'pub is expensive but their chocolate porter beer was really nice. I'm planning to bring a stash of Brains SA, if different people bring different beer we can all share em out.

I'm in...

Sunday only... Does Mr Two Tone still need a lift?

ringo":241m14e5 said:
I'm in...

Sunday only... Does Mr Two Tone still need a lift?

Yes please rich!

space for 1 bike, box of karma and 5 gallon of robinson's squash. Nice warm day anticipated. :D

cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back