16" On One Carbon 456

Russell

Old School Grand Master
Beautiful handling frame, really is one of the best bikes I've ridden. Built like a tank but light as an XC racer.

I'm including the Hope headset and seatclamp and the bottom bracket.

I don't think that £200 posted is unreasonable for this.

Note interest on this thread please and then PM me. No dibs, first to pay gets the frame.

I have just sold on of these for the price you are asking but mine was in red and didn't come with BB. There is a devil sitting on my shoulder telling me to buy your one as I still have the 29" carbon fork at they made an awesome combo.

Must resist and stick to the clear out plan!!!

Mine had the smoothie maker headset and a superstar seat clamp so not as posh as yours, a great buy this will be for someone who fancies some true featherweight bombproof cycling!

I'm thinking about buying it again, argh! :)

Thanks... I'm in the process of putting all my stuff on e-bay at the moment, might bin it off and go over there.

I actually tried to sell my frames on Ebay too but this clown in Germany kept on hitting the buy it now even though I clearly stated UK only and I was getting charged £20 everytime he did it as a final value fee, I had to appeal and got my money back but still a PITA. That with the PP and advertising fees they charge made me look into alternatives.

Hmmm... This is tickling my fancy a little bit...

What size is it (c-t)? (OK - ignore that question as I've just read the title :oops: )
What size headset is it (I presume 1,1/8")?
What size seatpost does it take?
Is the rear mount an IS? I'm guessing so.

I can see this built up with the bits from my Hustler :cool:

Just to help Russell out a bit..

Headset is currently for 1-1/8 but a change of the lower cup will allow taper forks to be used if needed (less than £30).

Seatpost is 31.6mm

Rear disc mount is an IS mount as you say.

I've got an 18" version and it is an awful lot of fun and plenty light enough to ride all day (I've done an 80 mile day on mine with no dis comfort). And they really are bombproof, Brant believes they're stronger than a steel 456!

Back