Orange Clockwork. Ouch!!!!

Jackster":wuireq9h said:
Hi all wonder if you could help me. I have an old clockwork orange bike in the shed in good condition for a retro but was wondering what year it could possibly be serial no is A2070203.
I have looked everywhere but can't find a catalogue of it have asked my dad and he seems to think 1987???
So me being a women I thought you boys might know more than me Dad thanks x
The A207 bit means it was made in the A-Pro factory in Taiwan in July of 1992. The remainder of the serial number is just the factory control number and doesn't really tell us anything useful.

As the frame was made in July of 1992, it is almost certainly a 1993 model rather than 1992, as it still had to be transported half way across the planet by boat, painted (which I think was in the UK at that time), built up into a bike and distributed to your local shop before it could be sold. All that takes several months and the 1993 model year bikes would have gone on sale in the late autumn of 92, so I think it must be a 93.

Jackster":c69hxn2h said:
Ok help how do you post a picture on her
Ta
click on 'Browse' in the line 'Filename' below the text box, find the photo in your laptop, double click to upload it and click preview to see how it displays. You may need to resize it if it's initially too big to upload.

This is a 1993 Clockwork.

Attachments

• 1993 Clockwork STX size 17.jpg
    1993 Clockwork STX size 17.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 292

Latest posts

Back