Pro cycling chat and Road CC Fantasy Cycling thread 2013

Cav pushing his luck on that sprint..say what you want but he certainly looked very pissed off that someone got in his way

Grannygrinder":3a514sek said:
Pick a line and stick to it, bit like Formula 1 :D
I didn't think Cav was at fault.

Just watched the highlights on replay - it possibly looked worse (intent-wise) that it was...

Hope the rider who hit the ground is ok - wouldn't want to be there when the peloton came through - they were tanking along

I think his response was more physical than it should have been, fault definitely lay with Veelers, he could have held a straighter line and Cav gained nothing with the barge past. Then again if he decides to hitch a lift on someone else's train don't complain when they peel off. Certainly appeared to have a bit of a guilty conscience during the post race interview.....

Reports of urine being thrown at Cavendish during the time trial!! FFS who does that kind of stuff???

A lot of folks are surprised by Froome's TT , being so close to TM but they are forgetting that he scored the bronze at the Olympics. I'm not wanting to jinx anything but this has been a more convincing ride(so far) than last year IMO. Froome has shown quality in the hills and on the TT and when out there himself.

Back