Cheeky offers considered. No offence taken.

£25 collected for the Saracen?

You did say no offence taken!

me old mukka Floyd might even collect it for me if she takes the cruiser...

If that includes the bits in the loft! If Floyd passes, I can collect no problem. ...

Just want to give other guys a heads up. There is a problem with the frame (rear dropout screw is snapped and stuck in the frame) and there was bits missing. The seller will not respond to any emails now....

Sounds like I might have dodged a bullet. Was this the Ranger? If so, I think that's a fairly common problem. I seem to remember my frame drop out screws bending, then breaking.

Response :shock:

The Ranger is a lovely example of its sort and, as has been mentioned by others, here on the site, was offered at a very good price.

The Bike was well packaged and promptly delivered, as promised.

The Buyer is unhappy that his new steed is not "Factory Fresh", even though it was built 30 years ago :shock:

Response to the Buyer's first email was prompt and courteous. My reaction to his second, curt, message was one of surprise.

As a long standing member of the Retrobike forum, my Feedback is testament to the many riders who recognise a fair and trusted seller.

All the best
Chris

chris.kay1":esujg2ql said:
Response :shock:

The Ranger is a lovely example of its sort and, as has been mentioned by others, here on the site, was offered at a very good price.

The Bike was well packaged and promptly delivered, as promised.

The Buyer is unhappy that his new steed is not "Factory Fresh", even though it was built 30 years ago :shock:

Response to the Buyer's first email was prompt and courteous. My reaction to his second, curt, message was one of surprise.

As a long standing member of the Retrobike forum, my Feedback is testament to the many riders who recognise a fair and trusted seller.

All the best
Chris
Wrong, there is something (the dropout pin) that can't be fixed, also bit's where missing! This isn't acceptable. Would you think it is? You should of at least mentioned it in the advert, you did know.

Back