Top Gear Is Just Like Cheers!

Just downloaded Sunday's onto ipad. Should i bother watching it :D

Off topic means anything goes right? Obviously within the boundaries of taste and decency. ;)

I found top gear an antidote to Downton Bloody Abbey! When's that pile of horse excrement returning to the magic lantern?

The History Man":3gsobutd said:
Off topic means anything goes right? Obviously within the boundaries of taste and decency. ;)

Yep I think so, but I was disappointed I couldn't put Full Monty man on eye candy :oops:

Alison

If I had time I might well watch it on iPlayer, being able to skip the bits I like the least. Perhaps ten minutes out of an hour would be palatable.

As far as Loose Women goes, I have watched it and found it hilarious.

There was a presenter on there, and we used to gain amusement from seeing how long it would be from the beginning of the program before she wedged in a mention of her young boyfriend Mark. Think it was Mark.

My family motto is something along the lines of each to their own.

I am not castigating anyone for enjoying Top Gear. More power to you all.

Mmmm, MORE POWER.

Must find that contact number for Men & Motors..

highlandsflyer":3p564d78 said:
The level of quasi inadvertent exposure I have to it lends enough of an idea to pass comment on it.
For occasions when "I've seen enough of it to say..." just won't do. Not sure this was one of them but hey ho.

'I have seen enough of it to know' doesn't really cover the unintentional aspect of my contact with the phenomenon, which is not one hundred percent unintentional and certainly not beyond my control.

A lot of this type of interaction with television used to happen in the days when snooker cues were remote controls and bottles of Jim Beam were polished off with gay abandon.

highlandsflyer":114kq51d said:
'I have seen enough of it to know' doesn't really cover the unintentional aspect of my contact with the phenomenon, which is not one hundred percent unintentional and certainly not beyond my control.
As long as that makes sense to you...

technodup":1chiylhm said:
As long as that makes sense to you...

If you can speak the local lingo my use of language should pose no problem. Perhaps you are trying to make some sort of 'point', but your lack or directness stifles clarity.

The History Man":4luzk60r said:
Only beyond your control if you snap your cue! :LOL:

Ha! I reckon you also remember the days we used such things and home made devices to attempt remote control of the few channels we had on push buttons or even a dial!

:)

Back