Poyner - oh wait - Harry Quinn

Feck me....................looks like it has travelled via a TARDIS from the 70's :D

Take a look boys, that's what a *real* man's TT bike should look like :) :)

Shaun

Totally agree with all the above. Congrats on a fantastic looking bike....70's TT'tastic!

Take a look boys, that's what a *real* man's TT bike should look like

Hope my newly finished 70's TT Emperor gets such a favourable reception. Just need a chance to take some quality pics and all will be revealed!

Blimey :oops: , many thanks all, that's also a pleasing result to get very kind & positive responses. It was a bit of a labour of love and I don't want to see any polish or 2000 grade sandpaper for quite some time! Bike needs riding in properly as it feels like it's been put together by an amateur - oh wait, it has - but what a ride, it's sublime. Light, responsive and very sure-footed. Certainly put a big smile on my face :D

Anyway, thanks again, I have a new fascination with 70's TT bikes, so bring on more threads with similar bikes including the Emperor - I'll certainly be looking out for it.

Got a real retro road lust at the mo, this is absolutely smashing and probably the nicest bike I've seen in the road section.

coomber":2c7udo1j said:
Got a real retro road lust at the mo, this is absolutely smashing and probably the nicest bike I've seen in the road section.

Wow - thanks Coomber, that's more than kind and very much appreciated. Get yourself a retro road bike, they're a joy to ride and although they haven't got all the bells & whistles of the new road bikes, the feel of steel is tremendous! :)

I have my beady eyes on one, hoping to report back soon. Nowhere near as nice as this though.

Back