KLEIN ADROIT Koi 1996 MC2 .... Now Sold

Re: KLEIN ADROIT Koi 1996 MC2 with Judy

If you invest in a cutie so much, you should keep it. Otherwise you run a risk to loose money. I guess a lot people like your bike, me icluded. But rhe price.... I just bought an as-new 1996 KLEIN Pulse Comp for 1/5 of the price you ask. And I have another one on "radar" for ny partner. My cutie, a 1992 KLEIN Attitude in Gator Linear Fade, I will never give away. Keep your cutie!!!

Like most brands, Klein had a range of products with varying standards of build and equipment from entry level to race/pro with prices to match. The Adroit carried the premium price for good reason and is probably why they maintain higher resale values today, assuming you are a Klein fan.

..yes - I am a KLEIN fan, but one who not just collects the bikes with a big wallet and stores them way. I ride them! Compared to the rubbish produced and sold today, any KLEIN (especially before TREK took over) ist a good choice. I am realistic in judginh my riding abilities and capabilities... For me a KLEIN Pulse is fine, an Attitude is super and an Adroit exceeds my needs a bit. I am far away from being a professional. Thus I am really happy that I won the auction of the second, similar KLEIN Pulse Comp in Poland. Saturday we will make an excursion near Wroclaw and pick it up. For 140,- Euro!!!

As per the rules let's keep the comments to a minimum.

Price seems fair enough to me for a complete Adroit.

Getting a lot of requests/offers from our friends outside the UK. I don't really want to send the bike or parts abroad as I feel the risks and costs are too high. I know many successful trades abroad have been made but it's not for me, the exception being perhaps the Netherlands for the reasons I posted earlier. Thanks anyway for the interest so far and the bike remains up for sale.

Back