Hello

I have for sale some road parts:

1. Campagnolo Mirage rear road hub.

-it was used, it's in great technical and very good visual condition
-Original close and Lock
-weight: 469 grams
-diameter of flange (from center to center of holes): ~45mm
-Number of holes: 32

Price: 25 Euro. (Shipping costs to all World by simple letter amount to about 4 Euro. Shipping cost by simple package: about 15 Euro).

2. Campagnolo Chorus road crankset.

-it was used, it's in great technical and very good visual condition
-length of arms: 170mm
-number of teeth: 39-53
-threads: 9/16''x20
-mount: square
-weight: 685 grams, it's made of aluminum

Price: 62,5 Euro. (Shipping costs by simple package amount to about 14,25 Euro).

3. Cinelli N.O.S. road stem.

-it hasn't got wedge and screw, the screw at mounting clamp isn't original, thread inside clamp is good.
-weight: 195 grams
-made of aluminum
-length: 85mm
-insert type, diameter 22mm

Price: 32,5 Euro. (Shipping costs by simple letter amount to about 3 Euro. Shipping costs to all World by simple package: about 14,25 Euro).

Hi

Will you/are you prepared to sell the Chorus chainrings WITHOUT the cranks?

If so, what would be the price?

Do you know how many kilometers/miles the chain rings have done? (the cranks look very much used!! but I suspect that they are Victory or Athena, not Chorus because my Chorus cranks have done 80.000 plus kilometers and they look completely new compared to those in the pictures)

Cheers
Colnagolover

Definitely not Chorus cranks: mk1 had a raised lip around the crank bolts and mk2 had self-extracting crank bolts, both came either highly polished or in the "century" finish.

They're date coded for 1992: unfortunately I only have the race groups catalogue for that year, so can only say that they are sub-Athena.

Back