Project...bike for my daughter...finished!

Lovely little build. Can't wait until mine are old enough for me to do the same thing. There was only one seat choice for it :D

Very nice build!
I like the mary bars a lot (I fitted those bars in my bike and I won't leave them).

And... your daughter has a beautiful (and spanish) name ;-)

We_are_Stevo":15sh4ej4 said:
Very smart little bike; and good to see someone else utilising the Tektro power hanger...:cool:

Intrigued by these I will look into them.

Can I fit one to a set of z1's instead of the proper adaptor?

Bullpup":hlzw4xhd said:
We_are_Stevo":hlzw4xhd said:
Very smart little bike; and good to see someone else utilising the Tektro power hanger...:cool:

Yeah, just cut the bolt short and fit it to the fork brace; which will involve a bit of faffing in having to drill another hole in the centre of the brace but not that difficult...

...has one on the Zokes we fitted to Karls' Dynatech; but that had the single hole in the brace already.

We_are_Stevo":ik1ipli2 said:
Bullpup":ik1ipli2 said:
We_are_Stevo":ik1ipli2 said:

Yeah, just cut the bolt short and fit it to the fork brace; which will involve a bit of faffing in having to drill another hole in the centre of the brace but not that difficult...

...has one on the Zokes we fitted to Karls' Dynatech; but that had the single hole in the brace already.

Great stuff thank you. I just need to buy the forks now...

Latest posts

Back