NOS Campagnolo parts

I hope they're not spying on my nanna. She's got a cracking recipe
for cheesy scones on her laptop. That's worth at least s groupset.

If you don't like the prices, go to the next ad. I have sold MANY of my parts already so your comments really don't bother me. I know many of you here want things for cheap, but at the same time you have items on ebay with crazier prices. Just look at Ebay's sold listings and you will see that my prices are not crazy.

I thought this was a bike forum, I didn't know I was signing up for an online political class. Yeah USA isn't perfect, but please don't act like your countries are so wonderful.

I have MANY ideas for to help you sell your stuff. Clearly you're trying to cut out Mr. TEN PERCENT AND 4.3% PAYPAL.

1. Reduce your prices to reflect whats actually going on online.

2. When you get to that figure, knock off 14 3% of the above.

3. Try and be a little bit more friendly. You sound like a dealer or a commercial operation to me. Neither of which are encouraged on Retro.

Grease Monkey":1e81vf3z said:
I have MANY ideas for to help you sell your stuff. Clearly you're trying to cut out Mr. TEN PERCENT AND 4.3% PAYPAL.

3. Try and be a little bit more friendly. You sound like a dealer or a commercial operation to me. Neither of which are encouraged on Retro.

Maybe start cycling too. Ingratiate yourself within a cycling community and you might soon realise why your introduction to this forum was so repugnant.

agentorange":3okg9ze4 said:
Grease Monkey":3okg9ze4 said:

Maybe start cycling too. Ingratiate yourself within a cycling community and you might soon realize why your introduction to this forum was so repugnant.

I have been cycling for years. I have also probably owned more bikes than you have. Sorry if all of my time is not spent on an online forum. Bikes are a hobby of mine, that doesn't mean I spend everyday chatting about them.

Why would I knock 14% off my price, there are a lot of people on here from Northern America that are interested. Like I said, I have already sold many parts so my prices are not that far off. You can't always get NOS parts for cheap so you can turn around and make a bunch of money. Then again, if you can't afford dentists, how could you afford NOS parts?

I am not typically an ass but the same few people write the dumbest things everytime I get on this site. Like I said, go to the next ad. If you don't have anything nice to say, go f#*k yourself!

Back