Funk £400

Looks the same size as mine.... 16.5" c-c which equtes to about a 18.75" frame.

colour is revolting :D

Antstark":31drxmkm said:
Looks the same size as mine.... 16.5" c-c which equtes to about a 18.75" frame.

colour is revolting :D

It's hardly subtle :LOL:

Someone was selling one on here a while ago,a white one i think and regretted not buying that :roll:

thats beautifully hideous :)

I've asked him about the sizing as I agree it looks different to the 21/22 inches reported, I'll try and confirm.

T_P_M / Joe....btw are you the owner of that Durango i stumbled over in a recent google search ?

ti_pin_man":2olmmg01 said:
thats beautifully hideous :)

I've asked him about the sizing as I agree it looks different to the 21/22 inches reported, I'll try and confirm.

ankstark indeed I was, sadly I had to sell it many years ago to help fund a Ibis Ti Mojo, at the time I needed the money but I do wish I had kept it... if I could track it down I'd buy it back or another like it. The Funk suspension forks are even rarer than the frames mind!

thats a shame.....although the Ibis is really cool too :cool: . Yours is identical to mine and I also have the same forks :D :D

ti_pin_man":1iigktom said:
ankstark indeed I was, sadly I had to sell it many years ago to help fund a Ibis Ti Mojo, at the time I needed the money but I do wish I had kept it... if I could track it down I'd buy it back or another like it. The Funk suspension forks are even rarer than the frames mind!

Back