Kona Cindercone frame for FREE North Wales DAMAGED seat tube

adders

Dirt Disciple
Hi, I have a Kona Cindercone, I think was 17 inch but has had part of the seat tube removed. Not sure why, was like this when I bought it from ebay and didn't realise/know until I got it! There is no signs of seat post being stuck inside the seat tube so maybe it was removed due to damage? I bought a new (longer) seat post for it and used it for commuting until I got another bike sorted.. The chop down isn't exactly neat but doesn't notice with seat clamp fitted and but I had no problems with post slippage (using an anodised post), however I'm not the heaviest chap.. Had no issues removing the BB, threads appear fine. Have attached a couple pics..

I'm based in Menai Bridge, North Wales and don't really want to use my limited supply of boxes packing it so if anyone wants it they're welcome to it, otherwise it'll go to the tip next month when I have a clear out/move around..

If anyone REALLY wants it I will be travelling to Oswestry, Swindon (Wiltshire) and North Devon end of this month - next month when my van is fixed :)

Attachments

• IMG_2734.jpg
    IMG_2734.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 496
  • IMG_2735.jpg
    IMG_2735.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 496
Re: Kona Cindercone frame for FREE North Wales DAMAGED seat

I can get this picked up if nobody else shouts up.

If it ends up where it's going to the tip could i have the cable guide clamp please.

Cheers Chris

Dan_bo you're welcome to collect.. I'm available pretty much any time ( If you mean courier I'm short on boxes etc and currently no means of collecting any at present)

Spanky you're welcome to the cable guide if still here come tip time :D

Cheers Adders I'll see when the Anglesey congigent is heading back over here- I'll be back with ya soon.

Could I have second dibs please? I'm near Valley, so I can pick up any time if dan_bo drops out.

Sorry Koupe it was collected for dan_bo today :)

Latest posts

Back