95 Stumpjumper

I'd rather not split unless you'd be willing to make me a decent offer.. the forks come with englund carts and have a spare set of sprung internals..

can take more pics of everything later today if needed..

Bump still for sale..

the freehub is being a bit iffy but I assume that's because it's not been ridden in 15+ years..

Xt rear mech,. Lx Front, both immaculate. Specialized cranks. Onza Pedals. Rockshox Fsx carbons with Englund carts plus spare normal internals. Avid Sd Ultimate brake levers in red/silver. the brake arms are just some standard Avid V brakes... the frame is an m2 and is pretty much immaculate other than one or two tiny marks. 15.5 inch... .. Thompson seat post. Azonic shorty Stem. Grip shift Xrays with Green Grip on the right shifter ala JMC. Onza Ules grips. Specialized Prolong Saddle.. mavic rims but I'll have to check the number as can't remember off the top of my head...

it's black unfortunately.. had mad problems trying to find a grey one. even emailed specialized UK and they didn't have one

I saw one up on eBay a few months ago, Didnt win it cos I missed the end of the auction whilst I was at work without any 3G signal, doh!!!

Back