98 Kona Muni-mula

rossini82

Retro Newbie
I really want to relive my youth and obtain the bike of my dreams again.

The polished version of the muni-mula would facilitate this. Unfortunately they seem rather extinct.

Please PM if you have one, or something very similar.

R

:D There's one in my garage........19" . It's not in the toppest of notch condition, but usable as it is and a nice project to upgrade/restore. Be looking at £125ish and could do pics if there's any interest. :)

ps. And welcome to Retrobike! :D

Thank you for the warm welcome :-D

Hmm, that sound like a classic mula..I was hoping to find a 17" or an 18"..definitely interested in some pics if it's not too much bother though? Are the cables all routed across the top bar?

Cables are all top tube routed. The sun's just gone down and I've had too many gin n tonics, so pics will have to wait a while, sorry. There are some here viewtopic.php?f=39&t=261780 . I was going to sell the brakes and slowly upgrade, but happy to sell bike/frame only or pick n mix package......... :)

Here you go then....... 1998, 19" polished, a bit tatty, but decals intact. It'll polish up of course and new decal sets are available. Forks look poor but work ok; everything else is mechanically good, except the headset which is bin fodder :LOL: Chain n cassette are very recent, cables have been replaced in the last few weeks. Size wise, I'm five foot nine with 32" inside leg and that's the height I run the saddle at, I don't find it too long either. Just ask if you want any more info :D

(now been sold) :)

Back