Evening rides

null_zps8b7eb386.jpg

null_zps7fc19bc6.jpg

Yeah otherwise it will get spanked off my lid haha!

I can't get it 100% square but it's no goPro is it do it will do I reckon!

Spudly":3an57fbk said:
Good, glad youre feeling better, im just faffing with mouting the camera ive bought liks dans, onto my lid, think ive got it sussed, but working out the aim is a little tricky lol!
Did you get a disk with it spud ? If you did could I borrow it please mine dosnt work .

Achilles is fine now, but busted up my ankle a bit. I'm concentrating on trying to get both the Richter 8.0 finished and my ankle healed in time for when I go to Arran, but hopefully I'll be able to test them both in the next week or two. Still hoping to make it to the National.

Anyone out this week? I won't have finished building any of my bikes, but will hopefully come down to the pub at least as I can ride, but can't play football.

No, I've still got to get it built up - I thought I'd get started Sunday, but spent the whole day degreasing and cleaning parts for that and the Diamondback.

Thanks for the offer though, unless anything goes wrong it should be ready for the week after (though with a 50mm chainline, rather than 47.5mm, as it turns out my M730 BB is 126mm, not 122.5mm).

That would be great thanks Chris ... unless you think I can make it round on the Karakoram Elite on Schwalbe Marathons.

It would be good to test whether I can ride off-road with my ankle as it is before I go on holiday and hopefully come to the National.

Back