my bikes stolen :-( ...and found :-)

This is fantastic news, Ben!
And you are saying they fitted a new chain and stuff on your son's Islabike? Or have I misunderstood that.
Also you don't mention whether the retrieved haul included the still twitching heart of the thieving vermin. Sorry about that last bit but I'm still a card carrying member of "Team hang 'em and flog 'em"!

Awesome news. Waiting eagerly to find out how they came home :D

did some retard knock on your door saying something like "my mates said you wan in to bikes, innit?"

i got one of mine back by following the tyre prints in the snow....but a bit too late in the year for this to be a possibility....so, tell!!!

Police just doing their job.
Raided a place (house) found them and many others as far as I can gather. Mine where the first to identify as they stood out in the sea of black to white and shades of.
Policeman remembered the record and pictures I had sent.
Oddly even the small bright but single prominent logo on the glossy black Alu-O stood out.

So if you want a bike back, make sure there is something easy to notice on it.

P.S. using the name calling 'retard' is much like the name calling 'nigger' it is quite offensive ...

Amazing news Ben ! Glad to hear you got the Rocky M back. Get it sorted and keep riding it :)

.............and service the BB.

Back