Speedplay Zero Stainless -*SOLD*

neuroportal

Retro Guru
In white.

I don't get on with them, ABout 200 miles so the usual marks. Will include the cleats and mounting plate for three hole. I will also put some fresh threadlock on the bolts. Will include the cleat covers because you need them!

£65 posted.

Will consider a straight swap for some Ultegra and cleats, or Look and cleats. But must be in good nick.

Thus my quest to be weaned off Clips and Crank Bros for a roadbike continues....

WP_20130707_006.jpg

Re: Speedplay Zero Stainless

Hi there,

I'll be perfectly happy to take the speedplays off your hands.
So dibs then! PM will follow.

Allo Viggen.

Someone else PMed Last night. If he doesn't respond by tonight, then they are yours if you want them.

Come on....

£70 posted, with cleats with fresh threadlock applied to threads AND cleat covers so you don't go for a burton/ get banned from favorite cafe.

Did I mentioned they are Stainless?

And White?

And boxed?

Re: Speedplay Zero Stainless - Price drop

Come on...price drop bump.

This is a silly bargain. Is it because they are white?

I *DO* want to try other pedals, so if someone wants to offer me some pedals and cleats.....

I have some look keo blades with 16nm blades. Think i have new grey cleats also. They are used but will swap + £25 posted.

if £25 to me? I will say yes.

If you mean 25 to you, they are only 99 new from Chain reaction whereas the speedplay zero stainless are £135

:)

I meant £25 to you as are a couple of years old off my race bike but just moved to sp and like them. Just checked and the cleats are new.

Back