kawasaki banana seat bike???

I'd say that with knackered forks it's little more than worthless, though doubtless someone would buy it for £20 and graft on some forks from another bike.

The front forks aren't bent or mangled, I'm pretty sure that is how it was designed. But thank you for all the help guys, I thought I had a rusty gem. Thanks again!

It looks more of a klunker designed mass produced bike in the states with a kawasaki label in so perhaps a promotional item?

Given the location has not been given but I feel it is in the states? it might be worth trying mtbr in the vintage section which is U.S. based. I would agree with some views that it looks to be not worth much.

My 2p worth is to put it back at the side of the shed and leave it there. It will eventually all rust away and return to mother earth. At that point it will probably increase the land value of the area beside your shed if you sell with mining rights.

Wow you guys are really funny, how about you go jerk off to some bicycles instead of chirping someone who doesn't know anything about bikes and is just trying to make some cash. Geeezzz

adanzer28":2ui1gytw said:
Wow you guys are really funny, how about you go jerk off to some bicycles instead of chirping someone who doesn't know anything about bikes and is just trying to make some cash. Geeezzz

Quite!

Some pretty distasteful snobbery and unecessary jibbing of a new user going on

Admittedly by the rules of the site the original question should have been inthe XYZ? theread, but 90% of new users arent likely to realise that

G

unkleGsif":1a2u1afe said:
adanzer28":1a2u1afe said:

Quite!

Some pretty distasteful snobbery and unecessary jibbing of a new user going on

Admittedly by the rules of the site the original question should have been inthe XYZ? theread, but 90% of new users arent likely to realise that

G
Agreed, although the op has argued that the forks are not bent even though they quite clearly are but he seems to think he knows better.

Back