whats the best ipad/tablet ?

A wise choice. I have an iFad and am pretty happy with it although I have nothing to compare it to. I have just found out inadvertently, how to do a screen grab as well.

Behold:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 125
FluffyChicken":3cf4zj1d said:
By the way I have the Nexus 7, it is good, multi user support is it best point with the wife and kids each having their own login. Being the Nexys it always has the latest and greatest Android version and has a large community if ever i felt the need to tinker.
I have no idea of MS support, Google docs/drive is getting better so word and spreadsheets are usable. If I use MS I use the laptop/desktop/aio. It is not as good as a proper computer. But it's used everyday for web, news, a few games and iPlayer. Yes ignore what was said above, BBC have an iPlayer app.

Of course I have an ageing android phone and it easier to keep similar apps and work with them both.
I'm not a Apple hater, they do good stuff. I just don't think their iPads are the best.

New nexus 7 out shortly though.

Thank you for your post, it's good

Chopper1192":r6z9s5io said:
The Kindles a bit smaller and it isn't quite a user friendly as the Apple. Officially you're tied to the Amazon store, but a single tweak in the setting menu and you can download android apps from anywhere.

Could you please give me more info on how to do this please? and any other tweeks?

Many thanks

Go to settings, device, and set "allow downloads from unknown sources" to ON...the 4shared website.can then be browsed for a lot of free android apps.

Likewise. Was thinking of getting a keypad but have adjusted to screen typing now. Has its limitations such as split screen but that could be me not knowing. Some sites can be a pain to navigate but again, bearable. Best toy I've bought.

Back