MARIN 94 sale - NEW PICS

korbenn

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
hi guys

I had a project to build my first daddy's bike for his birthday but I didn't find the good frame.
so the "organ donor" and the spare frame have to go as I found something else for him, and I really don't want to see them without any use in my garage...

first is the organ donor, an 1994 eldridge grade

full stock, except saddle and tyres
didn't take the time to clean it, as I wanted to let to my father the excitation of a rebuild from A to Z :xmas-big-grin:
the bike is worn as a 20 years old bike, with chips and not-so-fresh decals, and manitou's elastomers need to be changed.

A = 400 mm
B = 560 mm
C = 100 mm

price is 70 euros + postage

second is a team marin frame, with marin lite fork and black stem

A = 440 mm
B = 590 mm
C = 120 mm

tange ultimate superlight tubing, quite worn with a lot of chips here and there.

and it has been fixed on the rear mech hanger
I don't know how to explain in english, and a picture is better than a speech ;)

as you can see I tried with a mech and it works fine, don't move, and stay in line with the chain.
the washer on the pics is the only one I found to fit

pics of the fork

price is 40 euros + postage

feel free to ask for more informations or pics

cheers

Re: MARIN 94 sale

Hi korbenn I am interested in Eldridge grade, what spec is the groupset and how much to post to the UK, Wakefield West Yorkshire

merci

Stuart

Groupset is period black LX and probably original...

Rims should be Ritchey Rocks...

To my eye, only saddle looks non original...

ringo":5rusnrpy said:
Groupset is period black LX and probably original...

Rims should be Ritchey Rocks...

To my eye, only saddle looks non original...

Need all the parts for this team Marin frame that I got off Marc two tone

Really should be fitting period correct xt, I could buy a modern slx group set cheaper though these days, the eldridge would make a great doner bike, what would you do Ringo?

Attachments

• Team Marin frame.jpg
    Team Marin frame.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 1,102

Si/Steve (sorry terrible with names!)

Yes, great donor and will get the team up and running quickly... but factor in postage at £50 (it cost £35 to send a frame to france...) and it's getting a bit pricy...

I'd drop a PM to the likes of Pops trippin and Wookiee on here, they'll have loads of Marin bits lying around...

Rich

PS you doing the Nationals on the 21st?

PopsTrippin":3dnn6n31 said:
I would take the black stem if you'll sell it separately?

Rich

no splitting for the moment, but will consider your offer if I change my mind ;)

slmracing":3dnn6n31 said:
Hi korbenn I am interested in Eldridge grade, what spec is the groupset and how much to post to the UK, Wakefield West Yorkshire

merci

Stuart

as ringo said, it's a full LX group and rims are ritchey rocks with red ano headspokes.
as I mentionned, it is full stock except saddle and tyres :cool:

would cost you 65 euros (56£), with tracking number and signature ;)

Back