abominable little bike (FRO inside) - C26 evolution

:D awesome love it. You always do some of the best small bikes are you going older with the Manitou 1s with the older fork legs or not. Awesome bike mate :cool:

Bike looks great, that's definitely the fork for the frame. Do you think the smaller frame might look better with 1.95 fattrax instead of the 2.2s?

Great work.

mkozaczek":3dkckxhw said:
Do you think the smaller frame might look better with 1.95 fattrax instead of the 2.2s?
I used the Fattrax for the pictures. They look so funny. But I'm going to put some 1.9 or 2.1 specialized tire like Furtado's bike ;)

24pouces":in3qm1xe said:
mkozaczek":in3qm1xe said:
Do you think the smaller frame might look better with 1.95 fattrax instead of the 2.2s?
I used the Fattrax for the pictures. They look so funny. But I'm going to put some 1.9 or 2.1 specialized tire like Furtado's bike ;)

The bike looks probably more period correct with narrower tires. But i think the 2.2 tires with the small frame look cool too. A bit 650B like, if you're not wearing your glasses.
What a great looking bike!! Vive le velo! ;)

Hard to say exactly "period correct", because some parts are 90, and some parts are 91 (for example : it's a 2th generation of Bradbury fork (the dropouts were weld on the first, and these forks were on the Sacnt's 91 Tomac frame)).
The 2.2 tires were on some Gary Fisher 91 bikes and if I remember, there were some very very big Specialized ground countrol extreme around 2.5 :D

24pouces":3q710s27 said:
Hard to say exactly "period correct", because some parts are 90, and some parts are 91 (for example : it's a 2th generation of Bradbury fork (the dropouts were weld on the first, and these forks were on the Sacnt's 91 Tomac frame)).
The 2.2 tires were on some Gary Fisher 91 bikes and if I remember, there were some very very big Specialized ground countrol extreme around 2.5 :D

It all depents on the defenition of 'period'. I think it's an awesone bike and I don't care at all that some parts are maybee from a different year. Well done!! One of the best bikes on here recently

Back