kawasaki banana seat bike???

adanzer28

Retro Newbie
hello fellow bike lovers,
i have had a kawasaki banana seat bike sitting behind my shed for the past 20 years, i have no clue where it came from or what it is. i was hoping one of you good people would have a clue of what bike this is and the value. i am also selling if you are interested.

Is it this sort of thing?:

kawasaki_bike_008_lg.jpg

No it looks different, I will post a pic soon it must be rare because I can't find anything about it online.

The "what's it worth thread" must be pretty rare too considering you couldn't find that either

hollister":qsuf75j8 said:
The "what's it worth thread" must be pretty rare too considering you couldn't find that either

That wasn't very friendly to a newbie!

I'm sure someone will be able to help you if you post a pic.

Just because you can't find info on something doesn't make it rare, it could mean the exact opposite. Not sure in this case as we've no pictures. Raleigh and falcon team banana bikes aren't rare, but there were team replica versions rather than the generic ones that were better, not sure if considered rare. Rare doesn't also equal sought after either, really does depend on what it is and supply/demand.

Out some pics up and I'm sure a curate advice will be forthcoming.

You'll get out what you put in.

japs attempt at the kids american cruiser market. forks look bent which will affect the value. imo worth around 30 quid to a collector in that condition. looks like it dates from the 80,s

Back