The Sun is out...

roadking":3800ew7a said:
Ugh, those mudguard stays need seriously shortening, I've seen them do folk a real mischief.

Roadking.

They are perfectly OK - Ive checked the clearances on the front guard/pedals, Im glad to see rather look at the 'build' you focus (to my mind) on a pointless detail. Thank you. :facepalm:

wurzelmike":232yiiwc said:
Nice job, well done Spokesmann! And summers on it's way too, what more can you ask for :D

p.s. is there a RBOTM thread or something similiar? It'll be great to check out more bikes like this one.

Later this month I would think.

That is lovely. My compliments on a superb finish. Off to a classic ride today. Will take lots of pics of concourse comp and start add to moreton meander thread.

The sunshine suits it!

Spokesmann":prnbzx7r said:
roadking":prnbzx7r said:
Ugh, those mudguard stays need seriously shortening, I've seen them do folk a real mischief.

Roadking.

They are perfectly OK - Ive checked the clearances on the front guard/pedals, Im glad to see rather look at the 'build' you focus (to my mind) on a pointless detail. Thank you. :facepalm:

Your reply shows you don't see the point, I was drawing your attention to a safety issue. There is much too much stay above the mudguard fitting (looks at least an inch) - simply put too much stay above the guard which can do damage to human flesh!

Most old timers would point this out.

Perhaps you're too thick skinned for it to be a problem.

Roadking.

roadking":16yyz2j9 said:
Spokesmann":16yyz2j9 said:
roadking":16yyz2j9 said:

Roadking.

Your reply shows you don't see the point, I was drawing your attention to a safety issue. There is much too much stay above the mudguard fitting (looks at least an inch) - simply put too much stay above the guard which can do damage to human flesh!

Most old timers would point this out.

Perhaps you're too thick skinned for it to be a problem.

Roadking.

Having been riding for nearly 40 years, your point has not escaped me, don't talk to me as if I came down with yesterday's shower. They stays stay. End of. Period. Thank you for your concern though.

Do not feed the troll :)

Some people seem intent on a crusade to enlighten us all with their one dimensional negativity.

The old forum adage, when you've crossed the line of constructive criticism, 'if you've not got anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all' :)

Robbied196":2nvemu1m said:

Some people seem intent on a crusade to enlighten us all with their one dimensional negativity.

The old forum adage, when you've crossed the line of constructive criticism, 'if you've not got anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all' :)

I was merely pointing out a safety concern. Crusade, suggest you look that word up in dictionary.

Troll? Suggest you indulge yourself in some self reflection.

Roadking.

Considering myself duly indulged!

Any chance we could get back to the topic in hand ie Sun?

Spokesmann":1300zzm3 said:
Considering myself duly indulged!

Any chance we could get back to the topic in hand ie Sun?

I've lost the will to live with you petulant folk.

The topic is all yours.

Roadking.

roadking":rmp36c0r said:
Robbied196":rmp36c0r said:

I was merely pointing out a safety concern. Crusade, suggest you look that word up in dictionary.

Troll? Suggest you indulge yourself in some self reflection.

Roadking.

:facepalm: I rest my case :facepalm:

Back