Funk frame, Orange Alu 'O', XT, Campy, Ringle........

retrobikeguy

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Funk :D

Glad he ain't selling it with these forks :shock:

24_1_b.JPG

Getting a new bike so having massive clear out, but keeping my pace rc100. I’ve installed new gear on the pace, but will switching back to the retro gear and will post pics when it’s finished.

Those forks worked well, had them on the orange for about 10 years, ran them on the funk during the summer whilst commuting to work, but will be using the pace instead.

Open to offers on the lot.

toons":3nuifn7m said:
Getting a new bike so having massive clear out, but keeping my pace rc100. I’ve installed new gear on the pace, but will switching back to the retro gear and will post pics when it’s finished.

Those forks worked well, had them on the orange for about 10 years, ran them on the funk during the summer whilst commuting to work, but will be using the pace instead.

Open to offers on the lot.

Welcome to the site :D . How did you find it?

Nothing wrong with your RSTs, maybe it's the picture but they look to have a bit too much travel for the Funk.

If you were flogging your Pace (which I may have seen on MTBR VRC) then I'd be interested....

Think it was from singletrack forums.

RST was defo a bit much for the funk.

Yep I've posted it in MTBR VRC before, sorry meant offers on the eBay stuff, not on the pace, thats going no where.

Great site by the way

nice selection of bits for sale.

Shame the Ali O is a 17.5" - too small for me, doh!! :evil:

Think this means the Funk may be a tad small ... which is a good thing. Really.

Helped you on the Ringle skewer too :D

cheers dude.

Yep the funk is a bit odd, think they only came in 19" and 21", but when I measured it was 17.5", gonna double check that.

Has anyone got the old MBUK with the pink funk in it?

Anyone from here win the funk? How much did it reach in the end. Forgot to watch the auction :(

Back