[Found] 6 speed indexed RH shifter/thumbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 6 speed indexed RH shifter/thumbie

kingoffootball":z0u1yai5 said:
Ah, thanks for the info LGF. Go ahead if you want the nice MT60s History Man, I'll have to research further.

Thank you to the regal Mr Football. LGF, could you PM me your email please? Will Pm you anyway.

i have got a reasonable set of exage trail 6 speed shifters, mounted on mt60 standard mounts you can have Will for cheap cheap

xxnick1975":2uacj19z said:
i have got a reasonable set of exage trail 6 speed shifters, mounted on mt60 standard mounts you can have Will for cheap cheap

Are they indexed? I think the levers might be a bit long to be able to get them far enough from the hand position - I might need to wait until I'm closer to getting the bike built so I can test them.

Well, it looks like Shimano 6-speed won't work, but the Suntour Accushift 6-speed ones would be perfect, if anyone has a spare R/H one of those.

I missed this NOS one on ebay:

$(KGrHqJ,!lwFGZ-M4dR,BRtP2ZJE2g~~60_12.JPG

But if anyone has one, or the AX-5000 or what would probably be best of all if I could find one would be the 6-speed "Bar Con" bar end shifter:

D6D9C315-9866-4782-8350-9798AEA06E06.jpeg

Might have a spare shifter mate....will look tomorrow when I dig out the crank cap

Ant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back