Pro cycling chat and Road CC Fantasy Cycling thread 2013

Fantastic 1 2 for sky, I thought Porte would be spent

1,9,10 for me today, few points from that first mountain as well.

Don't know how that happened :roll:
Could have sworn i swapped Sagan for Froome last night, must have forgotten to confirm it!!! :(

Another nice day at the Dream Team office :D :D

A rather comprehensive display of power from Froome, truly different class. Whilst it would be easy to say hes got it wrapped up I'm expecting a do or die attack from Contador in the next couple of weeks, a big long range solo. Could also be some alliances forming to have a go at Sky and Garmin have said they'll stir things up too, race is by no means over.(or at least I hope so, couldn't stand another procession like last year).

Maybe a quality breakaway day tomorrow, KOM contenders, though its been a fair old ding dong so far, its not unimaginable that Sky delivers another blow.

What the hell happened to Sky today???? :shock:
Froome can't be happy with the performance of the rest of the team
I think Dave will be handing out the b*ll*ckings this evening :D

Wouldn't be surprised if there's some illness going through the team. One or two having an off day is understandable not 8 of them. Brailsford is denying it but then he has to otherwise everyone will jump on it. Rest day, flat stage and TT coming up is ideal for them. After their performance yesterday have Movistar had to go through the whole doping accusations Sky do when they do a TTT up a few mountains?

The really odd one was the sky rider (name escapes me ATM) who is a climber - missing the cut-off for the second mountain stage. :shock:

I think a special award should be made to G - he may be last, but a fractured hip on the first day, and he has made it through the Pyrenees? That's hardcore!

Back