Specialized FSR PRO, Jr T, Sharkfin, spare bushes. SOLD

Bullpup

Senior Retro Guru
This is a project that I have built up over the last couple of years around a so called max backbone frame. Following completion,apart from a single shakedown ride, I have never used it. :oops: I have now accepted that it really is time for it to go:

I ideally want to sell it as a Frame and Forks package:

Frame: FSR PRO size 20.5" to the top of the seat tube. Front mech guide and seat collar included.
Shock: Fox Vanilla TC with various springs to tune for weight. Replacement bushes fitted.
Forks: Marzocchi Junior T
Headset: Crank bros Sage - one ride old
Stem: Azonic Hammerhead
Brakes: Sharkfin Disc converter - one ride old
Bushes: A spare full set of NOS replacement bushes.

I am looking for £270 collected or plus delivery.

Re: Specialized FSR PRO, Jr T forks, Sharkfin, spare bushes.

spare bushes and pivot rebuild kit please if you could let this go separately...??

Given the above interest, is anyone interested in the frame (and sharkfin) if I split?

Or on the other hand you could just let me borrow so I can get a copy made up? Going out now but back online later. You could end up being the greatest bloke I ever met

Proflex 1982":2fb0tne6 said:
Any news?

I think you have various wanted adverts for a rear shock, triple clamp forks and a sharksfin so you could always pm me an offer for the lot then sell off the bits you don't want!

slightly OT but would you like to sell me that saddle?

Dead Rats":2zw86ggn said:
slightly OT but would you like to sell me that saddle?

I am currently looking at different saddles so I may do when I find a replacement.

Back