How much is my BMX worth thread?

Hi guys. Long time lurker but I don't post that often. I have this in my bedroom, anyone care to hazard a guess as to its value please?

9E686BC8-29A4-4EA2-98B4-A28EB46D92A6-4309-000002C99F6A5B37.jpg

from what I can find out, it's around 89-90

it's hard to say as different years and parts can make it a varied pricing and ebay will depend on the buyer at the time

I have been asked by some one else if it is for sale ?

cheers B ;)

***********************************************please read below to all who post on here***************************

NOTE: to all - this is about pricing

I would just like to point out that any one can post in this thread and help out as to what there opinion on price is - there used to be a certain price for most thing and it seemed the norm, but with ebay and such places ~ with more people finding parts or bmxs when sorting out there homes and sheds ~ with more people coming fresh to the game of bmx ~ and with certain big seller's putting up there price's as they command the price at which they want and not always the true price of what the collector feels it is worth - so you have a varied price on what it could fetch in different places.
I have had to deal with two members, that felt what I said on a certain price was wrong - this was only brought up after I bought the item that was for sale - it had a clear 2h20ms in the sale section, so any one could have bought it in that time - the item was not in a NOS condition and I felt that reflected in the price a said - the item will need work and so I factored that into the price - the seller posted what price he wanted and was happy with
If you want to find out what some one will pay in the end - put it on ebay - there some one will only bid what they feel it is worth to them.
You may get more if they are in a bidding war or it may not go as high as what some says, and it might of been worth putting it on here with a certain price.

So if you don't agree with my price or what I have said, please speak up and suggest your findings as well and not in a thread when it's all to late

Thank you
BENDYCAT ELEVENTEEN

Ok fair enough cheers. I understand that something's worth what someone will pay for it etc, I move in 80's/early 90's car circles and some people pay silly money for things that you wouldn't believe!

If you know someone who is interested, I may be willing to part with it so feel free to pm me if you have an idea in mind on price and I'll see if it fits what I'm thinking? If you/he require any further pics pop your email address on as well and I'll fire some more over.

Cheers, Si.

Saw this at the tip when I dumped a load of rubbish from the weekends DIY efforts. Looks like it could be worth a few bob, a quick google places it as an 83'? Worth going back and picking up? I was thinking about hanging it on the wall in the garage...

It won't fetch that much - £40+ to the right buyer - but most old 80's BMX's are worth saving as thecheaper one's can be sort after as it some times was the persons first bmx, that they want to restore !

to people who know their bikes
Diamondback riptile 1980-1990
good condition
iv been told theyre worth about £500 i need a quote and info about it please?

Back